- What is Global warming
- Deadliest Fact
- Pushes temperatures record
- Top global warming Sites
- Global Warming Hits Countries Worst
- Effects In Animals
- Antarctica Global Warming Facts
- Extreme Weather And Global Warming
- Effect on Vacation Destination
- Glacier Melting In Himalayas
- 9 Facts
- 100 Ways To Prevent Global Warming
- Quick intro to Lumbini
- Sarangkot Nepal
- 5 star Hotel In Kathmandu
- Everest Base Camp Trek
- Hiking In Nepal
- Paragliding In Nepal
- Places to visit Nepal
- Info About Nepal Tourist Visa
- Baglung Nepal
- Indigenous Peoples Trail: Ramechhap
- Know About Newars And Their Culture
- Tharu People
- Tea Garden of Nepal - Ilam
- Ghorepani Trekking-Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek
- Gosainkunda ----- The Sacred Lake
- Accommodation in Nepal
- Thso Rolpa Glacier Lake And Rolwaling Trek
- Exploring the Annapurna Region Via The Tilicho route
- Trekking To Mt. Makalu
- An Introduction to Sindhupalchok District
Massive absorption of warming sunlight by a global smoke layer would cause Ice Age temperatures on Earth. NASA computer models predict 40% of the smoke would stay in the stratosphere for 10 years. There the smoke would also destroy much of the protective ozone layer and allow dangerous amounts of UV light to reach the Earth's surface.
Half of 1% of the explosive power of the deployed nuclear arsenal can create nuclear darkness. 100 Hiroshima-size weapons exploded in the large cities of India and Pakistan would put 5 million tons of smoke in the stratosphere and drop average global temperatures to Little Ice Age levels. Shortened growing seasons could cause up to 1 billion people to starve to death.
A large nuclear war could put 150 million tons of smoke in the stratosphere and make global temperatures colder than they were 18,000 years ago during the coldest part of the last Ice Age. Killing frosts would occur every day for 1-3 years in the large agricultural regions of the Northern Hemisphere. Average global precipitation would be reduced by 45%. Earth’s ozone layer would be decimated. Growing seasons would be eliminated.
A large nuclear war would utterly devastate the environment and cause most people to starve to death. Already stressed ecosystems would collapse. Deadly climate change, radioactive fallout and toxic pollution would cause a mass extinction event, eliminating humans and most complex forms of life on Earth.
The U.S. and Russia keep hundreds of missiles armed with thousands of nuclear warheads on high-alert, 24 hours a day.
They can be launched with only a few minutes warning and reach their targets in less than 30 minutes. We must end this madness.